petak, 14. kolovoza 2015.

Chapter 4.1

M.

Smooth sailing in wild waters?


Me and V have been seeing each other for 2 months already and things are great. However, we still haven't defined our relationship or whatever this is. We don't see other people that isn't the problem, the problem is that I've gone soft. All I want to do is hug him, kiss him and even talk to him. The thing is I don't usually trust guys like that, not since my ex, but this one is different. Everything is so natural and easy with him and I know that this isn't really the subject of this blog but I still have to share it.
We act as if we were in an actual relationship. See? It's not ''me and him'' anymore, it's ''we''.  So why hasn't he popped the question? I don't know really, I wish I knew...
Plan for tomorrow is to have that awkward ''so where is this going'' talk and that's usually not my thing. I'm nervous already to be honest. My hands are shaking but I have to do this. In matter of hours (maybe days) I will let you know if this party girl is coming back single and crazier than ever or if I will settle with my beautiful man who is just as crazy and passionate as I am.
Wish me luck!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar