nedjelja, 19. srpnja 2015.

Chapter 3.1

M.
You can't keep a bad girl down, or can you?


 It's been a while since my last update and a lot of things happened. I will start with a quarrel in the former squad. That's right, former. We got in a fight because other 2 girls talked badly behind our backs but that's not the topic of this post.
 As far as situation with V goes, here is the thing - we hooked up. Twice. I heard that he likes me but last night he told me that he doesn't want to commit to anyone. You're wondering why should this be important as I am the ultimate party girl, right? Well, I fell in love and I fell bad. I fell for him so much that I don't even see any other guy besides him. I got all soft and fuzzy on the inside. When I'm with him everything is like slow-motion, like we have whole eternity ahead of us and we take no rush to come to the end of it.
 Last night, when we hooked up, we didn't even kiss or touch each other as much as we talked and laughed. Entire night was spent in his arms. Which is actually the problem. Why? Because it felt like home, it felt like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be and I didn't want to leave his arms. Gosh, I can still smell him on my clothes, feel his breath on my neck, and hear his laugh. I'm in too deep and I don't know what to do. Frankly, I'm scared. I'm scared of feeling. I'm scared of love in general and the reason why is because I know how it ends.
 I don't know if I'm making much sense, or if you can get how I feel but I don't really care. It's just the way it is. This bad girl has been tranquilized for time being.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar