utorak, 9. lipnja 2015.

Chapter 1.2

A

How do I put this nicely? You know that girl that does random hookups and drinks way toooo much and you think to yourself "Omg she should just stop"
Well yeah I'm that girl. Did I want to beee one? NO! Do I regret being one? Sometimes. But I think I should tell you why did I become this Party girl you love and hate.

It all started cos of a boy (typical girl stuff). He was my first love and then he broke my heart. The first year I was doing fine,regular girl failing math. Then summer came and we got back together and than he broke my heart again. It all started then. I started drinking and I was trying to find him in other guys...

                                                                                                                  

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar