utorak, 9. lipnja 2015.

Chapter 1.1

M

All of my life I was know as that girl. I was that girl who drinks too much. I was that girl who kisses too much. All around I was that girl. Well, I still am. What you're about to read aren't confessions of the good girl. You are about to read confessions of some other kind; confessions of a party girl and what lies underneath it all.

Let me start at the very beginning.
Once upon a time there was a happy and naive little girl, young M as you know her. She was mistreated, to put it softly. As days gone by, she was getting colder and colder, led by betrayal of everyone she ever loved. Soon she found a friend of a different kind and his name was cognac. She met all of his friends who loved her and God knows she loved them back. That's how she met her human friends, and enemies. Or should I say, that's how I met all of my friends, more or less.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar